Here's the Rundown
Ability to create a delightful atmosphere to members.
- Drive performance marketing across all stages of the marketing funnel (Top-Middle-Bottom) and identify conversion opportunities and remarketing.
- Own all performance targets and budgets across a marketing objective such as lead generation, online sales or cross-sell/upsell of products of services.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, mobile applications, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Track, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals such as site engagement metrics, sources of traffic, campaign performance measurement (i.e. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA ), landing page conversion rates, social engagement rates and organic searches.
- Solid understanding of mobile applications and how to market them effectively.
- To be responsible for infrastructure design of website & mobile web landing pages, integration with CRM
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in line with business objectives.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (A/B testing)
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing on website enhancements and strategies to optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with creative and media agencies and work with external vendors and effectively manage ROI to ensure cost effectiveness for the business.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and capability to market. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing or other relevant degrees.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience – must include experience in performance marketing (preferably in an agency environment)
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, Mailchimp, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experienced in with A/B testing and experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Hands-on knowledge of planning & buying digital media on self-serve platforms such as Adwords, Facebook, 3rd Party Networks
- Leadership experience in managing a small team of executives
- Must have interest in health and fitness and in leading a healthy lifestyle.
Nice to have
- A performance driven digital native, eager to share experiences and learnings
- Excellent communication skills & command of English language
- Keen eye for detail and resourceful.
- Self-motivated and flexible and adaptable to changes due to the nature of the business.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Managerial capabilities in leading and guiding teammates.
- Punctual in terms of time management and meeting deadlines.
- Must have an interest in health and fitness – overall wellness