HERE'S THE RUNDOWN
Your role is essential to the success of Celebrity Fitness.
Reporting directly to the Area Business Manager (ABM), the Club GM is a pivotal mid-management position, and is provided full ownership of his or her club department heads (fitness, sales, operations, and gym managers). They are responsible for a target based monthly performance for the entire profit and loss account of each Club. Lead & manage the overall Club business and team to deliver specific KPIs & budgets.
The ideal candidate must have the following essential qualities:
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Membership Manager, Fitness Manager, Operation Manager and Group Fitness Manager
• 3-5 years’ experience in managing teams at the operational/ground level, preferably in the fitness industry;
• Strong background in sales and in managing customer satisfaction and retention
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or in other related fields preferred
• Good leadership skills with successful track record of developing people and spotting talent
• Able to deliver real improvement – able to get things done, strong influencing skills
• Good communication skills with all levels of the business
• Strong desire and ability to motivate and inspire people and teams
• Physically fit and is an advocate of sports or fitness
•Has the ability and skill set to train, motivate and empower a large team of fitness, sales and operations personnel.