- Facilities and Benefits
- Which club has a swimming pool?
Currently, our Club does not have a swimming pool.
- Do I need to bring my own towel?
We will provide big and small towel every time you visit the club. All guest (non-members) are required to bring their own towel, otherwise, you may rent a towel for a small fee.
- Are there any social events for members and staff?
Yes, they're great fun and an excellent way of getting to know everyone. To find out about our latest workout parties, please visit ourevents and activitiespage.
- Gym Access
- Can I bring a guest to the club for a free trial?
Absolutely! We understand that one of the best ways to stick with a healthy lifestyle is to train with a buddy. You can bring a friend for a one-time visit only. You can get your friend to register for a free trial appointmenthere.
- When's the quietest time to visit the club?
On weekdays, the clubs are generally busiest before work, at lunchtime and after work. If you prefer a quieter atmosphere, pay a visit just after lunch or in the afternoon.
- Can my children wait for me in the members' lounge while I work out?
No. We are concerned about your children's safety as our facilities are not child-proof.
- What happens if I lose something in the changing rooms?
Let reception know as soon as possible so we can check if someone's handed it in. Please remember that your belongings are your responsibility at all times.
- What if I lose my membership card?
Don't worry. Let reception know and they'll issue you with a new one for a replacement fee.
- What should I do if the fire alarm sounds?
Don't panic. Our fully trained team will tell you what to do and guide you to safety. If the alarm stops after a short time, it was simply a false alarm or a test.
- Are the team trained in first aid?
Yes, we always have a number of first aiders on duty. In the unlikely event that someone is injured, there are also first aid boxes located at reception.
- How old do I have to be to join Celebrity Fitness?
You must be 14 years (with parental consent) and above to be eligible for a membership. Children who do not meet the minimum age requirement must produce a doctor’s recommendation letter to certify that they are required to exercise. This will be subject to management review and approval. All membership agreements for children under 17 years of age need to be authorised and signed by a legal guardian.
- How much is membership at Celebrity Fitness?
Membership rates vary depending on the type of package that is best suited for you. Please contact your local Celebrity Fitness clubs where our staff will be happy to discuss all of their membership options.
- How do I pay for my Celebrity Fitness membership?
Most members pay through auto debit on Credit Cards. Upfront term payment options are also available.
- Are there extras to pay for once I've joined Celebrity Fitness?
No. However, if you wish to maximise results with minimum time, we also offer Personal Training sessions.
- Can I purchase a membership as a gift?
Yes, you can buy a Celebrity Fitness membership as a gift. Just visit your local Celebrity Fitness club and speak with a Membership Consultant to learn more.
- Membership Benefits
- When I join, can I use all Celebrity Fitness clubs in Indonesia?
We have 3 key membership plans under Celebrity Fitness:
- ONE -allows access to one (1) Celebrity Fitness Club in Indonesia
- CLUSTER -allows access to all Celebrity Fitness Clubs in certain cities Depok / Bogor, Bandung, Central Java, Surabaya and Bali.
- MERAH PUTIH -allows access to all Celebrity Fitness Clubs in Indonesia and calendar visits to Celebrity Fitness Club in Asia.
If you have aMERAH PUTIHmembership, you have the right to get 30 free visits each calendar year to the Club at:
- The Philippines
- Can I put my membership on hold?
Yes, you can. We call our hold option freeze. At Celebrity Fitness, we believe that exercise is a lifelong habit. That's why when it comes to freezing your membership, it will only be for medical reasons or outstation/overseas assignments for more than 2 weeks with written notice. For further information, please refer to our reception team. A freeze fee will be charged.
- Am I obligated to a long-term contract when I join Celebrity Fitness?
Not at all! As a member of IHRSA (International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association), Celebrity Fitness adheres strictly to the rules of conduct which does not encourage the sale of long term contracts as it does not benefit the end-customer. For more information and how to educate yourself and your rights as a purchaser on this matter, please refer to IHRSA or visit us at the club for more details.
- Queries and Feedback
- If I have any queries about my membership or club who do I speak to?
Our club staff are happy to help you with any questions or feedback you have. If you'd prefer to speak to club management, please let our reception team know. Each club has a Sales and Service Manager dedicated to ensuring that you're completely satisfied with your membership. If the Sales and Service Manager isn't immediately available, the reception team will ensure you are contacted by them as soon as possible. If your enquiry needs urgent attention, your Club’s General Manager can help.
- How do I update my personal details and/or account details?
You can update all your personal details through our reception team. They'll be happy to assist.
- How do I feedback about your products and services?
We welcome your feedback and we want to hear about ways we can assist you with any concerns you may have. If you have a complaint, please have a chat with one of our club staff.
If you would prefer to speak with club management, please let our reception team know. If they aren't immediately available, the reception team will ensure that you are contacted by them as soon as possible.
You may also include your comment in our digital rating system, Rate It, that can be found on an iPad at your member’s lounge.